Sunday 28 October 2012

Thought i'd try my hand at a review..

I've stalked lately and really got into this #bblogger stuff, so decided i want to give it a try!
Not every post in this blog will be beauty related, i bet, but i'm going to give it a good go so bear with me for now!

For those that don't know me, i have to admit to my absolute obsession i have with Nicki Minaj, i'm sure you will all soon realise (oops!) I think i'm borderline OTT ha, but we'll see..
So anyway, this week i decided to buy her MAC lipstick - i bought it from Selfridges though, as it was part of a competition. 
I was so excited to get it and luckily it arrived the follow day after i had ordered it which was a bonus! I was like a child opening that box, and i wasn't disappointed.

It came with it's own sleek little box, and i loved how simple the design was, and i loved the little Nicki Minaj signature on the casing. 
I love wearing lipstick but find it always goes on my lips quite dry, so i tend to use some Vaseline first to help it go on a little bit more smooth.
As you can see from the pictures its quite pink but it wasn't to 'OTT' and in your face so it didn't look silly or make me look overdressed. It lasted a good few hours on my lips, even after eating and drinking etc. It even 'dried' onto my lips within about 15mins which meant it stayed on my lips quite nicely and didn't smudge either!

This is my first MAC product and i love it! Definitely going to be purchasing more lipsticks from there for sure!

Anyone else love them?



No comments:

Post a Comment