Tuesday 8 January 2013

Birthday Post!


So today is my birthday, (the big 2-0!) so I thought I would do a post to show you what I wore to celebrate! 

I've had a really lovely chilled out day, spent with my kids and family, and even had a little tea party. It was really cute. I've really enjoyed myself!

I even received half of my parcels I'd ordered so it felt like I got a million presents haha! 
I shall do another post of what I got either tonight or tomorrow :)!

First of all this, was my make up of the day:

I'm still waiting on my make up order, so I was a bit 'natural' today! 
Was really hoping my MUA stuff would come so I could do 'Birthday Makeup' haha, but it didn't so I am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow ;)!
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - Lip plumping gloss Boohoo.com - Collection 2000 Naturally Matte Foundation
Laura Paige Liquid Eyeliner - Bourjois Bronzing Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder.

I got my order from Ever Ours that i posted about the other day, the stuff is gorgeous! I wore the shirt i got, today, but like i mentioned; i will do another post showing all of the things i got later on :)

This is what i wore today (excuse the moody face and mess!)

The necklace was part of the order too, I absolutely adore it! It's so so cute.
I also got my very first Models Own Nail Varnish today too, (yaaay!) It's in 'Garnet' which also happens to be my birthstone.. weird!




I felt so co-ordinating today and was so pleased with my new bits and bobs!
Will update with my purchases soon

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely colour and I really like the Models own formula so definitely going to have to check this out!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, yes me too, i desperately want more colours now lol xx

      Delete