Wednesday 9 January 2013

My New Make-Up Arrived!

Yep, my MUA order arrived today! It felt like my birthday all over again ;) 
I've never ripped a package open so quickly, after having barely any make up for ages, it was practically gold dust!

I wasn't going anywhere today so it felt like a waste to use it all right away, but i did have a little play with the eyeshadows and eyebrow kit LOL! 

Here is my precious:
Lipsticks in shade 12 & 14 - Artiste Palette - Pro Brow kit - Face Primer - Eye Primer - Extreme Curl Mascara - Blonde Eyebrow Pencil - White and Black Eyeliner - Foundation brush.


Luckily (Can you say it's lucky to need your brows doing lol?) my eyebrows were due to be fixed up haha so I gave my Pro Brow kit a quick play and I really love it :) I didn't have much time so it's not the best picture (see below) but if I actually sat down a bit longer they could look amazing with that kit! 
I also tested the mascara and a few of the colours from the Artist Palette.. so far so good!!
I already had my make up on for the day but I wiped it all off just so I could test haha.
Here's a before and after picture, mainly for the brows, but you can see the make up too.. ignore the random black bit in my eye, i didn't realise! (GRIM!)


I can't wait until tomorrow when i'll have a bit more time to try it all out properly!



6 comments:

  1. Aww that eyebrow palette looks really good!
    I'm on the hunt for one, but i have such fair eyebrows i'm scared of looking like i took a permanent marker too them haha.
    does it come in different shades?

    Loz│NOIR │♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, i don't think so! Mine are quite fair too, i just tried not to much too much on so i didn't go overboard lmao!

      x

      Delete
  2. MUA is such a good brand! I love the eyebrow kit, I use it to darken up my awfully fair eyebrows.

    Sarah x
    http://somesparkleandshine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUA is an incredible brand, it's always sold out in the Superdrug near me, I love their lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that sucks, mine always seems to have a decent range in stock :)! I love their lipsticks too xx

      Delete