Tuesday 1 January 2013

My New Years Eve post!

Seeing as it's officially 2013 now, I thought I'd do a NYE post!
I wasn't actually planning on doing anything this year, New Years Eve has never felt like a big deal to me, but since I've never had chance to celebrate and have a drink guilt free on NYE before I decided last minute to go to my mums party and enjoy myself!

As my previous post stated (facepalm) I have barely any make up left, and I'm really impressed with myself that I managed to scrape together some bits of make up I don't particularly like/use from the back of my wardrobe and also salvage some of what got destroyed.. and here's what I managed to look like..

I curled my hair with my Remington Pearl Wand that I treated myself to a while ago. I really wanted it after seeing some reviews, but I have only managed to use it once briefly, so I thought NYE would be the perfect excuse!
I didn't do all of my hair because its really thick and long so I just added a few curls and some to the ends and I got a lot of compliments!








The dress was something I bought in a last minute panic for a friends birthday a couple of months ago, I have only worn it once and I love it! It was only about £12 off an eBay seller and is really flattering and good quality! 
I teamed it with my new (almost) 8 inch heel boot I got for Christmas and I am in love with them! (also off an eBay seller)

So yeah, thats what I managed to throw together in about 40 mins haha! Sorry for the rubbish photos, the lighting was terrible.
What did you all wear for your celebrations?



6 comments:

  1. Love the dress! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy new year to you too xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress :) your hair and makeup looks great too,i'd still be in mourning over the makeup loss! Haha. I'm slightly obsessed with my collection though :P

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i am mourning, im just trying to hide it ;) though it gives me an excuse to buy more mwahaha!!

      Thank you xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love that dress!!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete