Wednesday 16 January 2013

Liebster Award..

So the lovely Chloe at Very Lovely Stuff nominated me for one of these awards :) she's seriously made my day so thank you!

Basically, the Liebster Award is for bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
All you have to do it nominate 11 other bloggers that meet the criteria, then list 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions from the person you were nominated by, and then lastly, come up with another 11 questions for the people you nominate. 
And make sure you tell them you nominated them :)
Easy!

So first of all i will tell you 11 things about me.. (I'm a bit boring, sorry!)

1) I'm ambidextrous, though I tend to favour my left hand for writing and drawing.
2) I was pregnant at 16.. twice! (Don't judge me.)
3) I love animals which means I treat my cat and my little Chihuahua as my babies, they're like mini humans!
4) I have an obsession with dying my hair, I genuinely think I am addicted! At one point, I was doing it every 2 weeks. Eeek!
5) I am obsessed with Nicki Minaj, I don't think I could even tell you how much, in just one sentence! 
6) I've been a vegetarian for about 8 years now, but I'm bad because sometimes when I go out and have a drink, I eat meat! But other than that, I'm a terribly picky eater.
7) I love my own company, being around people too much tends to irritate me.
8) I'm scared of getting my hair cut, it freaks me out and I never get it cut because I am afraid I'll hate it. I went 16 months with no cutting last time, and now its been about 6 months again. I know it needs cutting but I dread it!
9) I love spicy hot things. I'd have hot sauce on every meal if I could, sometimes I even crave random foods with chillies on them.
10) I'm on my 6th or 7th phone in 2 years now because I always break and lose them, I'm terrible.
11)  I don't own any trainers.. or converse or vans! I just wear flats.

*See, told you I was boring!*


My questions from Chloe:

1) What are you wearing right now? - Slouchy clothes, some Aztec leggings (that match my little sisters ;) ) a plain black 3/4 sleeve top and a grey waterfall cardigan.

2) What is your Holy Grail product? - It has to be Aussie hair conditioners. When don't use them I can totally feel the difference in my hair. It's quite annoying because I love trying new products, but my hair is just so thick and wavy, nothing seems to tame it or keep it in good condition like Aussie does.

3) Describe your skin care routine - Wash with pure water, cleanse and tone in the morning before my make-up, and maybe baby lotion if its feeling a little dry. Same in the evening too :). Some days I'll do a face mask and I tend to use a face scrub or mud mask in the bath too.

4) Plain nails or decorated? - I'd prefer decorated every single day if I could, but for some reason plain and block colours tend to suit me a lot more, so generally I just paint them one colour, with maybe my ring fingers different for something a bit 'extra'.

5) What is your favourite make up brand? - This is a hard one! I have my favourite products from different brands. At the moment though I am loving all my MUA things.

6) What was the last book you read? - I'm currently reading one called 'Sickened' its a bit of a sad one but I am only 1/4 way though so I am not 100% sure what its about just yet.

7) What were the last three things you bought? - Well I just got a mini haul from Topshop it included 5 things sooooo, a mini diary, some nail varnish and wraps and a make up palette.

8) Favourite dinner? - This is a toss up between three BUT I'll have to go with a 'Sunday dinner'. I love my veggies and mash!

9) What's your favourite TV show? - Considering I've never missed an episode in at least 6 years, it'll have to be Hollyoaks. The cheesy story lines and bad acting has got me hooked!

10) What is your dream job? - I would love to be a midwife, but I have a fear of blood meaning it would be impossible for me. So that's all it'll ever have to be.. 'a dream'.

11) Who is your role model? - Got to say Nicki Minaj, because I just love her so much I could marry her!

Here are my questions: 

1) How often do you paint your nails?
2) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3) Pick one thing you hope to achieve this year.
4) Straight hair or curly hair?
5) If you had to pick just one item of make up to use on a desert island, what would it be?
6) Who is your favourite 'celeb' and why?
7) Hair products (including hot irons) or face products (including makeup)?
8) How would you describe yourself as a person?
9) Name three things, it could be anything, that makes you happy.
10) Favourite and least favourite song.
11) How did you get into blogging?

I nominate the following eleven bloggers, all their blogs are totally different and awesome, and I'm sure there will be 'something for everyone' to enjoy from them :)

1) KatSick


2 comments:

  1. Awwwh wow. Thank You Very Much(: I will be voting back by the end of tonight(: I am so grateful(: xxxx THANNKKK YOUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all! :) I'm the exact same with hair cuts.. I've easily gone almost two years without them! xx

    ReplyDelete