Monday 7 January 2013

My haul.. part 1


So I mentioned the other day I'd bought a tonne of stuff..
Well, none of it has arrived yet, so I took a shopping trip into town and ended up with all of this:


It includes:
- 2x LIVE XXL hair dye
- Hair thinning scissors
- A purse from New Look
- Acrylic nail set
- 2 packs of 2 n ail are pens and gems
- GOLD hair rollers
- V05 shampoo and conditioner
- Face wash, cleanser and toner from LUSH
- Cable knit socks and Longline vest from River Island
- 4 bracelets and 2 necklaces from River Island
- A pair of flats from New Look
- A pair of Kelly Brook purple high heels from New look
- And lastly.. some cotton wool ;)
I'm really impressed with what i got, Not bad going for sale shopping!
I'm also going to review the LUSH products at some point this week :) 

What did you all get in the sales?






No comments:

Post a Comment