Friday 4 January 2013

My Make Up Wish list




Make Up Wish list

So I thought I'd share with everyone a selection from my make up wish list. Just a couple of bits from a looooong list I have! I plan to own all of these things (and more..) by the end of the year. <-- new years resolution maybe? ;)


1) Urban Decay Naked 2 Eye Palette - I've lusted after this for a while now, it just seems perfect for me. I rarely use any bright or light colours on my eyes, so all these dark and nude tones are just really 'me'. Not to mention Urban Decay products are awesome! I'd really love to try some of the eye tutorials I've seen around, with this palette.

2) Models Own Ice Cream Sundae Nail Polish Set - Everything about this makes me smile. I adore pastels and I adore nail varnish, put the two together and I'm happy! I've not yet tried Models Own polishes, but these look awesome and they'd be perfect in the summer, or with a cute little design on them.

3) Pink Friday Nail Polish by Nicki Minaj @ OPI - Now, I love this for a few reasons. The first being that I am obsessed with Nicki Minaj (borderline stalkerish perhaps?), another being that it is pink and pink is an amazing colour! Are they valid reasons?

4) Models Own Mirrorball Nail Polish Set - Like I said above, I don't own any Models Own nail varnishes (yet!) but these are most certainly at the top of my list. I've seen the amazing effects these can have on nails, and I'm practically drooling at the thought of being able to paint my own nails with them. Not to mention I am a sucker for anything that glitters!

5) Miss Flicklash Short Lash - I am so desperate to try these, they're such a good idea! Every time I wear false lashes I draw on my own 'flick' and it can be time consuming and messy, so having 'ready made flicks' is like a bonus to me! I chose the short ones because although I love dramatic eyes and lashes, bigger falsies tend to completely over take my eye and look a bit silly, so I love that the length is staggered and shorter, yet still glamorous.

6) MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick - Ever since I first saw this lipstick I knew I needed it in my life. I adore red lips and I've seen this shade on various people's skin tones and it always looks flawless. MAC lipsticks are always amazing so I have no doubt in my mind that this would get a hell of a lot of use from me.

Anyone else got or tried any of these?







2 comments:

  1. I looove the Models Own polishes! I really want the mirrorball collection too :) I can absolutely relate to loving all things glitter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha likem magpies attracted to the shine :P! This collect just looks so beautiful x

      Delete